- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Write scalable and maintainable code solutions for complex engineering challenges.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including test cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work with cross-functional team including designers, information architects, backend developers to create optimum integration solutions.
- Understand and follow standards, guidelines, and best practices adopted in the project.
- Develop high quality Front End/UI patterns for mobile devices.
- Publish apps on App Store.
- Keep abreast of technology trends and advances in web / mobile technologies.
- 2 yrs of experience with Strong OO design and programming skills in Java (J2EE/ J2ME).
- Solid understanding of the android app development life cycle.
- Excellent knowledge of Android SDK.
- Knowledge of SQLite, MySQL or similar database management system.
- Excellent working knowledge of Eclipse.
- Strong understanding of mobile UI guidelines and best practices.
- Experience developing and distributing applications via enterprise channels or public app stores.
- Excellent knowledge of working with dynamic data (e.g., JSON, XML, AMF) through various interface types (e.g., REST, SOAP).
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and deadlines.
JOB SUMMARY FOR FRESHER
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Fluency with Swift; knowledge of Kotlin is a plus
- Must have strong experience of working with Location Manager and Google Maps API.
- Must have hands-on experience with Restful Apis to communicate with backend service
- Must have strong experience with running apps with various android versions or devices.